Caring people with a soft, compassionate touch, our highly professional staff will take great care of your child.
Our office, as well as the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, recommends that your child visit the dentist by his/her 1st birthday. You can make the first visit to the dentist enjoyable and positive.
A little information to help you decide.
- What is a Pediatric Dentist?
- Why are the Primary Teeth so Important?
- Dental Emergencies
ADOLESCENCE & PREVENTION
- Tongue Piercing – Is it Really Cool?
- Tobacco – Bad News in Any Form
- Care of your Child’s Teeth
- Good Diet = Healthy Teeth
- How Do I Prevent Cavities
- Seal Out Decay
INFANT ORAL CARE
- Eruption of your Child’s Teeth
- Your Child’s First Dental Visit
- When will my Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay